The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the cookies used by this website in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
- Facilitates user navigation on the Website.
- It provides the user with access to the different services offered by the Website.
- It prevents the user from reconfiguring predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the Website.
- It favors the improvement of the operation and of the services provided through the Website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
- They allow a Website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Keep in mind that in order to use and have a better browsing experience, it is necessary that you have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary so that you can be identified as a registered user each time you access this website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified into several categories:
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks or Google Analytics.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies : These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the web page, at which point it is deleted.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. The permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for the execution of certain functionalities of our website.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the user is accessed. service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the web and its contents.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in a web page.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Cookies used on this website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ‘Necessary’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ‘Non-necessary’.|
|fr||Advertisement||3 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|_fbp||Advertisement||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use the website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages seen in an anonymous form.|
|__cfduid||necessary||1 month||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. metricool.com|
We are not responsible, in any case, for the content or the veracity of the policies and / or conditions of use and privacy of third parties, included, through the links, in this policy. The treatment of the data corresponding to third-party cookies corresponding to those responsible for the indicated services.
In accordance with what is required in the conditions of Google Analytics, we inform you that said web analytics service is provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter Google), a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses its own cookies, indicated in the previous points, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this data, referring pages and searches, location data, and other browsing habits, to collect information about the use of the website,
The use of said information is the sole responsibility of Google, which establishes in its conditions that it may transmit it to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
HOW TO MANAGE INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options or through the options of the “SETTINGS” button of cookies at the beginning of the session.
You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
However, we inform you of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.